Competition Terms & Conditions.
1. The Canon Photo Shoot Out Brunei 2011 (“Event”) is an event open to all.
2. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis subject to receipt of a valid registration.
3. All information including personal information submitted by the participant to Interhouse Company. (“Organiser”) in connection with the event shall become the property of the Organiser. The participant is deemed to have given the Organiser authorisation to use such information for any purpose (including market research, planning, data-processing, statistical and risk-analysis, research, fund-raising).
4. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the event at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, the Organiser shall use reasonable efforts to inform the participant prior to the date of the event.
5. The stated event timings are subject to changes.
6. Participants must abide by the competition rules, and by any decisions made by the Organizer.
7. Participants under the age of 18 must obtain parental consent
8. The Organiser reserves the right to use any submitted photograph for any purposes without compensation to the participant.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant who has infringed any of the competition rules.
10. Decisions by the Organiser and competition judges are final. No queries will be entertained.
11. All nationalities are welcomed.
12. By participating in the Event, the participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
1. Participants will receive Theme 1 at approximately 0930hrs on 27th November, 2011 at the Event Venue.
2. Participants must submit ONE picture deemed suitable for the Theme before the assigned deadline.
3. Theme 2 will be announced immediately after the deadline for Theme 1 submission has lapsed.
4. Theme 3 will be announced immediately after the deadline for Theme 2 submission has lapsed.
5. The Top three prizes will be awarded for each Theme.
1. All participants must wear the Canon apparel provided during the event.
2. Participants can use any digital camera during the Canon Photo Shoot Out, Brunei 2011.
3. All photographs submitted MUST be in JPEG format and sized to approximately 5MB.
4. Storage format accepted are CF / SD / MMC /😄 / MS formats. Participants using other formats must supply their own relevant adaptors / drives for use during the submission of entries during the event. The Organizers will not be held responsible for the inability to read / download images.
5. All photographs will be judged based on the following criteria:
Relevance to theme | Creativity in theme interpretation | Use of colours and light/shadows | Composition of photograph
6. All submissions for each Theme must be completed before the announced allocated deadline. The Organiser reserve the rights to reject any submission once the deadline has lapsed.
7. All submitted photographs must be taken on 27th November 2011.
8. Submitted photographs must not be altered by any editing software.
9. Participants must submit their entries personally. No proxy submission by any participant is allowed during the Event.
10. The Organiser will not be responsible for providing photographic equipment including camera, spare batteries, lenses or additional memory cards. All participants are expected to come prepared with all their photographic equipment.